Capgemini Consulting is a proud partner of the French Touch Conference NYC for its 4th edition!
Along with prestigious guest speakers (including Mounir Mahjoubi, French Secretary of State for the Digital), the French Tech ecosystem will join NYC leadership representatives for 2 days to discuss & interact on the most game-changing innovation trends.
4 Capgemini Consulting Executives will share their thoughts as guest speakers:
- Markus Winkler, Executive Vice-President, Global Head of Automotive, will pave the way on Tuesday with a speech on the mobility revolution for the Automotive industry
- Didier Bonnet, Executive Vice-President, Head of Innovation, will follow on the theme of Corporate Innovation, along with Kat Borlongen from Fifty-Five and Reza Malekzadeh from Partech Ventures
- Jean Coumaros, Executive Vice-President, Global Head of Financial Services, will share his insights on how Fintechs vs Banks can leverage a successful coopetition, crossing words with Jeremy Balkin from HSBC USA and Christopher Lavine from Marstone, Inc.
- Ravouth Keuky, Vice-President, Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation for the Fast Digital Team, will end up on Wesdnesday with an interview of Renaud Visage, co-founder of Eventbrite Venture & Partner of Index Ventures, on how Eventbrite has successfully scaled up over the past few years
But first things first: the official event has started on June 26th with a “Pitch in the Plane” session, where 7 selected startups pitched their ideas in front of a jury of investors & successful startups & corporate executives.
With an innovative format: each startup promotes their pitch to each of the 7 jury members in 10min 1&1 sessions, under the sight of TV cameras, journalists & delighted CC consultants.
Among the selected few:
- Lok-iz, a platform that turns any individual into real estate hunters
- Fresh Square, providing the pleasure of organic gardening in apartments though a dedicated platform
- Aveine, providing star restaurants & wine enthusiasts a digitally connected wine aerator
- Betterkids, designing pedagogy games based on neuroscience to teach children how to better identify & regulate their emotions
- Parkmatch, a platform matching private parking spots owners with drivers in big cities for short-term & automatic rental
- Botline, a multichannel hybrid chatbot for assisting airlines in handling passengers during flight disruptions
- Mapwize, an indoor mapping platform to provide new digital services inside buildings such as locating meeting rooms, pushing personalized data on floor plans or providing direction to visitors
The winner will be announced on stage by the French Secretary of State for the Digital, with a reward of 500.000 Avios from event partner British Airways to accelerate the startup expansion to the US market.
Couldn't make the Event? Watch the 4th Edition of the La French Touch Conference LIVE on Facebook now!