Achieving the shift to a digital world has become a key priority for CIOs. They have to support the organization with its new business challenges, opening their companies towards their environment and drastically reshaping positioning.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
We help CIOs become Chief Digitals Officers: using digital innovation and new technologies – such as Google Glasses, the Digital Wallet, 3D printers – to their best potential. Our expertise ranges from shaping new customer experiences through predictive analytics and big data to addressing digital challenges such as BYOD, cloud computing, follow the sun. It also includes, but is not limited to, multichannel services and connected devices.
We support CIOs in:
- Setting up investment strategies for business adoption, employing a transversal vision that ensures the right prioritization
- Structuring IT systems that are flexible, multi-platform and multi-device
- Designing the optimal organization for digital IT: operating models, IS governance, multi-sourcing and skills
- Defining new partnerships
- Designing the operational processes for digital IT: collaborative R&D, digital supply chain, etc.