Diversity is deeply engrained in our culture. We strive to work with talented individuals from various backgrounds and different points of view. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and ultimately adds value to our clients’ businesses. Capgemini Consulting’s presence in over 12 countries with employees from more than 50 nationalities gives us a wealth of cultural diversity, not to mention the diversity we achieve through other dimensions such as gender, disability, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle. We promote diversity in the profiles that we recruit and gather experts from a wide array of fields (e.g. sociology, medicine).
Why diversity is important to us
- we recruit and retain talented individuals from a range of backgrounds,
- employees are shown respect and treated fairly,
- there is no discrimination in our working relationships,
- our work environment is free of bullying or harassment,
- all team members are encouraged to grow and develop.