Different retail formats, e-commerce, m-commerce and social networks have introduced a range of new channels to the market, changing the way customers interact with organizations and with each other.
The rapid introduction of new online and mobile channels, and the accompanying change in customer behaviors, warrants a new focus on channel management.
Capgemini Consulting has developed a number of core services that will help you optimize your cross-channel investment while increasing customer value and satisfaction.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach on Cross Channel Marketing
We help you better manage the evolving channel landscape by:
- Developing and implementing multi-channel strategies that optimize customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Creating the optimal channel mix based on an assessment of customer wants and needs, and channel economics
- Linking the channels that customers use as they move from awareness through purchase and advocacy
- Identifying and leveraging new channels of interaction and distribution, including customer-to-customer social networks
- Enabling seamless customer experiences within and across channels by integrating channel functionality
- Re-engineering internal organizational structures around the many new types of customer interaction
Our Track Record and Value Delivery on Cross Channel Management
Our experiences in Channel Management span across a wide range of business functions and industries. Key examples of how we have helped companies better manage their channels include:
- Transformation of a high-tech manufacturer into a retail player by launching and managing its online webshops
- Development of a speech recognition capability and workflow for a leading PC and video game retailer
- Development of a channel strategy focusing on sales, customer service, and delivery for a communications and logistics company
- Consolidation of local contact centers achieving improved touchpoints between a government and its citizens at lower costs.
- Design and implementation of a distinctive multichannel service model for a bank's retail and small business customers