The life sciences industry is undergoing a major transformation through consolidation, diversification and changes in its operating model. Emerging markets have become a major focus, and the emergence of real world information is potentially redefining the relationship between the industry and its environment.
To stay ahead, companies require a clear strategic direction to seize market and digital opportunities. Capgemini Consulting supports clients by helping them charter their strategy leveraging insights on markets, customers and digital innovation.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
To succeed in this rapidly-evolving context, Capgemini Consulting helps clients develop their corporate, franchise and market strategy. Our global presence allows our teams to address opportunities in emerging markets.
As information on product and treatment outcomes becomes increasingly aggregated outside the realm of the pharmaceutical industry, organizations need to consider new partnerships and develop a clear strategy pertaining to real-world data and health IT.
Capgemini Consulting advises clients in the following areas:
- Corporate strategy and strategic plan
- Franchise strategy and product lifecycle management
- Market assessment
- Digital strategy – Health 2.0
Our teams have in-depth experience across therapeutic areas – namely metabolism, oncology, vaccines and CNS – and leverage access to an expert network to provide scientific and market insights.
Track Record and Value Delivery
Key examples of our work include:
- Developing a growth strategy for a leading life sciences company
- Defining the future portfolio for a leading vaccine manufacturer
- Formulating franchise strategy for numerous pharmaceuticals in oncology, metabolism, reproductive health, CNS, vaccines and others
- Identifying target acquisitions and supporting the deal process for a pharmaceutical company
- Assessing the Health IT landscape and developing a strategy to address eHealth opportunities