The life sciences industry is under tremendous pressure as a result of patent expirations and healthcare cost containment measures. Capgemini Consulting helps organizations restructure, align their cost base and infrastructure to their portfolio, regain decision-making agility and seize digital opportunities.
Capgemini Consulting actively participates in supporting mergers as the industry continues to consolidate.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
Capgemini Consulting helps its clients adapt their organization to meet effectiveness and innovation challenges. We offer a range of organizational effectiveness services, including corporate and functional organization, post-merger integration and cost-value optimization. Our key areas of expertise are:
- Structure, organization and governance
- High-performance teams
- Cost reduction and process effectiveness
- Post-merger integration
- Digital effectiveness
Track Record and Value Delivery
Capgemini Consulting has a strong track record in helping life sciences organizations improve organizational effectiveness. Our approach is proven to deliver cost savings and bottom line protection by aligning leadership roles, redefining governance structures and optimizing processes. Some of our work includes supporting:
- A pharmaceutical company in redefining its leadership agenda, priorities and go-to-market approach when faced with patent expiration and new product launches
- A pharmaceutical company in managing its commercial post-merger integration
- A pharmaceutical company in developing a digital strategy in order to take full advantage of collaboration opportunities
- A client in optimizing its late-stage development processes to yield a 20% gain in productivity
- An agri-chemical company in managing the number of integrations worldwide