In a mature market, banks and insurance companies may see their distribution models weaken for a variety of reasons. These include drops or lacks in the frequency of customers’ visits to a company’s branches, customer relationships that are fragmented into different channels or with a very high level of intermediation, decline in customer confidence, new competitors (e.g: low-cost business models, banks selling non-life insurance,...) and extensive public sector regulation.
Financial Services must develop trust between customers and advisors in spite of physical distance through a personal and transparent approach and diversified product line (bank) in order to increase equipement rate (insurance).
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
Capgemini Consulting has developed solid expertise in multichannel customer relationships for retail banks and insurances. We offer solutions in conceptualizing new visions for customer relationships, innovating new offers that are personalized and configurable,transforming distribution channels and managing impact of new technologies in customer relationships.
Our offer rests on three essential elements:
- A team with strong experience in the financial services industry
- Research and studies from over 10 years in the domain
- A unique capacity to prototype new customer experiences using new technologies
Track Record and Value Delivery
For years, we have accompanied retail banking and insurances leaders developing in domestic markets and expanding into international ones. Prominent institutions have chosen to work with us for the unique characteristics we embody:
- Convictions and values that promote the long-term quality of customer relationships
- Capacity to carry vision through to execution
- A renowned international network