Capgemini will be present at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from 22-25 February 2016. We would be delighted to meet you there.
Capgemini thought leaders will be sharing their expertise, project experiences and assets around key digital themes: simplifying business and operating models, deploying efficiently NFV and transforming, addressing frequency challenges to cope with data explosion. We would be delighted to schedule a meeting with you to share our lessons learned on these themes or on any topic you would like to hear us.
Simplifying business and operating models and transforming to Digital
Capgemini has delivered leading-edge Digital Transformation programs in the telecom industry and has developed impactful assets and strong project experience as a result.
- A disruptive FAST Digital Telco approach, which combines business transformation assets (customer journeys, business processes, use cases, transformation methodology) with the strength of proven technology solutions available on hybrid cloud environment and deployable in a few months
- The launch of digital telco operators with a mobile-only customer experience : greenfield approach and innovative technologies
- The redesign and simplification of Customer Experience, starting from digital / mobile journeys
- The reinvention of direct marketing : digital, cross-channel, personalized, campaigns triggered by user experience events, enabled by innovative technologies
- A fully operational SaaS RCS solution enabling Telcos to quickly develop & launch innovative services (chat, video share, gaming, social media…) with low upfront & run costs.
Telecom operators need to find new ways to create a competitive advantage in the digital era, but they are facing constraints from their legacy network architecture. NFV is part of the solution, as it enables the quick creation and deployment of innovative new services based on chained software functions, implemented on a virtual infrastructure. Despite its technical nature, NFV not only represents a major network paradigm shift, but also a comprehensive business transformation in terms of operations and organization.
- We will show a Proof of Concept in which we will demonstrate highly efficient, zero-touch operations for Virtual Customer Premise Equipment (vCPE).
- We will present our NFV transformation framework, which enables Telco operators to spur their NFV journey with the set-up of new IT-inspired organizational and operating models, designed to enhance and stimulate the creation and delivery of innovative services along with new business and partnership models.
To support the explosion of mobile data with an enhanced quality and the IoT, Telecom operators are giving a growing impetus to their spectrum assets. In Europe, the second digital dividend provides MNOs with an opportunity to acquire “golden” 700 MHz frequencies, whereas in African and Asian countries 4G is rolled out with the support of several bands (from 700 MHz/800 MHz to 2600 MHz). In parallel, other operators are faced with the challenge of renewing their licenses under the best conditions. Capgemini has successfully supported several operators in the acquisition of 3G and 4G spectrum in various tender settings (sealed bids, ascending auctions, beauty contests…) and has already been engaged on multiple 700 MHz auctions.
We look forward to sharing the lessons learned of such projects with you at Mobile World Congress.
See you at Mobile World Congress 2016!
If you would like to book a slot to meet us, please send us an email at email@example.com
The Telecom, Media and Entertainment team