At the heart of Capgemini Consulting’s business strategy are seven shared values that influence the way we meet clients’ needs.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve effective transformation while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate. We work to promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Consulting and within each of our partnerships. Our values are:
- Boldness: We promote a spirit of entrepreneurship in all of our consultants. We balance a willingness to take on new challenges with an emphasis on considering risks in a prudent and clear-sighted way.
- Trust: Trust implies a willingness to empower employees and teams and to allow managers to experience their own initiatives and decisions. To us, it also means openness and transparency in the flow of information. Trust is at the heart of our Collaborative Business Experience®.
- Honesty: The integrity of our business is based on a solid foundation of honest practices and transparency. We refuse to engage in unfair business practices aimed at obtaining a particular contract or advantage. To uphold this principle, Capgemini Consulting has established clear rules with respect to commissions and gifts. We need to be able to present our clients with the real picture.
- Freedom: Our definition of freedom encompasses creativity, innovation, independence of mind, and respect for diversity of cultures, habits, and customs. These are essential points of flexibility for a group present in more than 30 countries and with an employee team that includes over 100 nationalities.
- Team spirit: It is important to us that our clients, employees, and partners understand that they are working for mutual benefit, through times of success and difficulty.
- Modesty: We strive for modesty and moderation in our relationships and in our problem-solving approach.
- Fun: If a corporate strategy is not enjoyable and rewarding, it will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to implement.
To us, these values are more than just buzzwords. Our code of ethics clarifies and promotes practices that build employee satisfaction, meaningful client collaborations, and lasting professional relationships. Learn more about how our long-standing values and practices are reflected in our corporate social responsibility and stewardship.